A urinary catheter is a tube placed in the body to drain and collect urine, as either a temporary or permanent treatment for a variety of conditions.
If you or a loved one has a condition in which you need a urinary catheter at home, Partners HealthCare at Home can help you use it safely and effectively.
Our professional and compassionate staff can help with:
- Teaching proper hygiene and catheter care
- Monitoring your well-being
- Helping prevent complications associated with catheters, such as infection
- Working closely with your doctor to monitor your condition
- Providing comfort and support while respecting your privacy and dignity