At Partners HealthCare at Home, our case managers assist patients and families with navigating the many services available to them in the home setting. They help people cope with complicated situations in the most effective way possible, to achieve a better quality of life.
Our nurse case managers help home care patients and families with issues such as:
- Identifying healthcare needs and forming a plan to meet those needs
- Matching each individuals’ needs to the right resources
- Advocating on behalf of the patient and family to obtain needed services
- Assessing the effectiveness of home care treatments and services
- Suggesting changes to services if necessary to meet each individual’s changing needs
View our service area
Click here to see the cities and towns that we provide service to.