At Partners HealthCare at Home, our social workers assist patients and families with navigating the many services available to them in the home setting. They help people cope with complicated situations in the most effective way possible, to achieve a better quality of life.
Our social workers help home care patients and families with issues such as:
- Managing their daily lives
- Coping with challenges that may come up
- Solving personal and family problems
- Finding community resource assistance
- Helping with insurance coverage and payment for home care services